Express Check In allows families to begin the processing of checking their child(ren) into camp before they reach camp, which allows them to skip the line at camp and makes drop off more time efficient.
A camper is eligible for Express Check In ONLY if...
- It is not the camper’s first day this season.
- The camper has valid Day Passes in their account.
- The camper has a profile photo.
- The camper has their badge before arriving at camp (they must bring their badge home each day).
- The camper’s “compliant until” date is in the future (only for locations with state required paperwork.)
To use Express Check In, parents need to sign into their Steve & Kate's Camp account and click the tab for Express Check In.
You will be prompted to select the lunch item that their child would like for the day. When you arrive at camp, look for the Express Check In area and scan your child's badge. They'll be officially checked in and you can head on your way. Easy peasy.